- As an approved SBA Preferred Lender, PeoplesBank makes it easier than ever to obtain a small business loan.
At PeoplesBank, their business is helping small businesses grow and thrive. In partnership with the Small Business Administration (SBA), a United States government agency created in 1953 to help small businesses, they are able to assist small businesses with receiving funding for growth, expansion, or debt refinancing.
An SBA loan is an excellent option for small businesses seeking flexible terms for their loans, as well as those who may not qualify for traditional loans.
Compared to other options, an SBA loan offers more benefits, including flexible repayment options that enhance success opportunities for smaller organizations.
As an approved SBA Preferred Lender, PeoplesBank makes it easier than ever to obtain a small business loan.
When you apply for an SBA loan without the help of a Preferred Lender, it can take 60-90 days to move from application approval to funding.
If you want to receive funding to start growing your business as quickly as possible, working with an SBA Preferred Lender will help to streamline the process.
Here are a few benefits of working with an SBA Preferred Lender:
- They have the ability and authority to approve loan requests in house without requesting approval from the SBA
- They have the ability to originate, process, close, and service SBA loans
- They are reputable and have a proven track record
To make the process even more convenient, PeoplesBank recently launched a brand new application for SBA loan products that can be done entirely online from their website. Now, applying for an SBA loan is easier than ever and only takes 15 minutes. The process is quick and simple and can be done from anywhere, on any device. Not sure if you qualify?
General eligibility requirements for an SBA loan include:
- The business operates for profit
- The company is physically located and operates in the United States
- Have reasonable owner equity to invest
- The business has exhausted other financial options
New owners at Moonlight Café find their way with help of PeoplesBank
Hear from small business owners, Tyler and Shaye Merryman, who found a path forward for their restaurant, Moonlight Café, with the help of PeoplesBank.
Want to learn more about SBA loans? Register for the free SBA Lending 101 Webinar and learn how working with a preferred lender can get you faster funds.
Apply Online for an SBA Loan Today!
Visit www.peoplesbanknet.com/smbloantool to complete the small business loan assessment tool and apply online today!